The Promo Lab
Research by the APPA (Australasian Promotional Products Association) has revealed that 90% of corporate businesses use promotional products to generate brand awareness. Besides, they also play a key role in adding value to attendees at events or activities, reinforcing brand value, establishing a connection with customers, etc.
So if you are looking for a cost-effective way of creating brand awareness, promotional products are your best bet. Over the years, it has proven to be a successful strategy, not only in terms of building customer loyalty but also to increase revenue.
Wondering how these simple items bearing your brand name/logo can make a difference? Read on:
- Resonance with customers minds: The fundamental target of all businesses is to boost consumer awareness about their brand. With the help of promotional corporate gifts, you are way likelier to leave an imprint on your consumers ‘minds and thus, be remembered. It facilitates brand recognition and enhances brand awareness in the long run.
- Low-cost form of marketing: Most small and medium-scale enterprises find it difficult to invest in extensive advertising campaigns. Promotional products in NZ are much more affordable, as they are meant for mass distribution. It’s a win-win situation for business owners, since even a personalised coffee mug, a pen, or a key chain will remind customers of their brand.
- Broaden your reach: An advertisement or a billboard may go unnoticed, but treat your target customers to a small gift in the form of a customisable product, and they will remember it for a long time. It not only earns goodwill for your business, but there’s significant repeated advertising exposure, since customers regularly use most promotional products.
- Equivalent to a business card: A business card is intended to introduce your company and your product/service to your customers. Guess what, custom branded promotional items serve the same purpose, albeit in a cost-friendlier and more effective manner! The best part is, since most such merchandise is useful and practical in day-to-day life, simply adding our contact information, logo, and other unique details will trigger brand awareness.
Confused about which promotional products in NZ you can use? Check out the top 10 promotional products you can use to market your business.
- Tote Bags: This is a hugely useful item that is adored by one and all! It has a high reuse value, meaning your brand will get an instant appeal with your customer base. It’s no less than a walking advertisement for your business, with your brand getting more and more visibility every time the recipient walks out with the tote.
- Stationery: Who doesn’t love pens, notebooks, and calendars? Give these as a freebie, and they will yield greater results than a magazine or print ad! These are cheap yet high on utility value. You can order as per your requirement and distribute them at conferences, events, tradeshows, etc.
- T-shirts: One never has enough t-shirts, do they? They never go out of fashion and are excellent conversation-starters! Just get it uniquely designed and every time your customer steps out in it, he/she becomes your brand ambassador in the community. What’s more, if it manages to make its way into social media, it’ll win you hordes of fans and followers. Customised T-shirts with graphics designed as per your budget will go a long way in giving you an edge over your competitors.
- Drinkware: Be it water bottles, reusable coffee mugs, or travel mugs, drinkware as corporate gifts act as great marketing tools. Gift such merchandise to your loyal customers on holidays and special occasions and it will surely reap benefits. Better yet special messages on Father’s Day, Mother’s Day, or just a “Thank You” note; convey a sense of care and thoughtfulness to your customers.
- Cooler Bags: Cooler bags sporting your brand logo could be the life of the party. Associate your brand with this cool product that has a huge appeal amongst the young and old alike.
- Jackets: Once the temperature takes a dip with the onset of fall, there’s nothing like having jackets as promotional products for your business. Its average lifespan is longer than most other products, thus generating remarkableROI whenever your employee or customer sports it.
- Confectionery: This category of promotional products is our favourite. Be it chocolates of varied compositions, mint cards of different flavours, or candy bars with exotic ingredients, you can never go wrong with confectionery as a promotional product.
- Apparel: Caps, corporate workwear, corporate uniforms etc. as promotional products are a sure-shot way of generating interest in your brand. You can make your company standout by giving them out as corporate giveaways or even wearing them at trade show events, product launches, corporate leisure activities, etc.
- Keychains & Keyrings: Handy for your customer, and pocket-friendly for you; now that makes keychains a go-to promotional product for any business. Since it will come in use every day, it is great for creating brand recall. Besides being an everyday use item, keychains are easily portable, which maximises exposure for your brand.
- Face masks: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many companies have successfully leveraged customised face masks as a promotional tool. Be it your clients or employees, face masks with your business logo will strike an instant chord. It’s also a must-have amidst such times, which means greater goodwill as well as broader visibility for your business.
The Promo Lab is your one-stop shop for corporate promotional merchandise. We have a huge range of locally and internationally sourced promotional products that will catapult your business to greater heights. Thanks to the perfect amalgamation of creativity, industry expertise, and “healthy madness” as we call it, The Promo Lab has managed to become one of New Zealand’s most-loved destinations for promotional products.
Let’s get shopping!